• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why does no one want them?

I think situations can just be wrong for some people - like Shadow and Kitkat, I'd be more than happy to take them on if I had the space but when I was looking I was after just the one bun. Lots of the long-stay buns seem to be bonded and I think most people who look through RR for rehoming found out about it through RU after getting their first bun. The distance, size of bun, whether they can be bonded, if they need to be indoors/outdoors all affect how easy it is to home the buns. Unfortunately looks sway people too - I had the loveliest friendliest rats I was fostering but they're just 'plain' agouti and black hoodeds and only had one enquiry (which fell through) so they've ended up staying :lol:

Probably because there are no pictures and might sound silly but how do you get a bunny that is 1 year old been waiting for a home for 24 months, think it needs updating

I am surprise to know that the shortest stay bunny is 5 mth. In the SPCA locally, the longest one is a few mth. I have seen some bunny that goes within days.

But to be fair, your country is better. The ones here, if they run out of space, SPCA have to kill them. Lately, that hasn't happen

Candy has a forever home now:D

I got her yesterday, she's now Busters wifey, and is now called Hazel.

She's lovely:love:

Back