• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cody's 2nd agility video FAO Phill

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
most of the vids are from our demo yesterday but the lat 2 vids are old and were on the 1st agility video (just needed them to bulk it out a bit :oops: :lol:

once again please excuse me :) honestly i havent gained weight it just looks like it :roll: :(

might have some more vids in a week as we have a competition at the weekend and we are doing 7 runs over 2 days :D

That is absolutly fantastic you need to get your **** to my house and get my dogs doing that:roll: :rolleyes:.

when i watched that it made me smile so much. You must be very proud of yourself for doing such a brilliant job!! :D

im proud of you:D :oops:

my dogs r currently barking their heads off:evil:
better get out n sort them out:lol:

My old dog was only 6months when he died :cry: :cry: :cry: but i had him jumping over things, under things lying down, rolling over, paw, crawl the whole lot.. was so proud of him:cry: .

Just never got round to it with the two i have now!!

Keep up the good work chick
xx

Back