• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spudsy or spudsey!?

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Spudsy our little wild bunny was named after a potato! so called because all our little wild buns were named after a vegetable as they were discovered on our allotment.

But I spell it spudsy and my o/h spells it spudsEy so do the vets....so how would you spell her name!?

Yes.......take two index cards, write 'Spudsy' on one, and 'Spudsey' on the other, and hold them out in front of her. The first one she touches with her nose is the RIGHT way to spell it!!!:p :lol:

How about Spudzee, or Spudzy, or Spudzee, or Spudsie, sorry I'm not helping am I, but I prefer it without the 'e' from your choice! :lol:

I had that quandry with lilly. most people want to spell it like lily allen. but i don't. she likes lilly.

Spudsey i think. It just looks wrong without it. in my humble opinion of course, but im sure that wotever you choose, it will be fine x

Back