PDA

View Full Version : rabbit wishlist

touie
09-07-2007, 08:49 AM
does anyone else have rabbits on a wish list that they'd love to own one day?

I saw a beautiful white english angora at a show over the weekend and am totally in :love: I'd also love a continental giant and a rex!!! :D

Jack's-Jane
09-07-2007, 08:51 AM
I have my Wishlist Bun- Velveteens :love:

Janex

Jocelyn
09-07-2007, 09:03 AM
I'd love one of the large/giants one day [don't really mind what breed!] when I know I have enough space :)

casu consulto
09-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Belgian Hare. :)

Or a Harlequin bunny.

Bex
09-07-2007, 10:10 AM
I'd like a REW (albino) bunny one day, the breed (or lack thereof) doesn't bother me.

Gem
09-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Or a Harlequin bunny.

Two half harlies and a pure black ready for rehoming in 6 weeks ;)

March Hare
09-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Ooooooooooooh, let's see - besides the ones I already have that have been on my wishlist, I would LOVE to have a Thrianta, an English Lop, and a Belgian Hare!!!:love: I have never seen a Velveteen 'in person', but they look GORGEOUS and I would love to have one!:love:

cannonwoman
09-07-2007, 11:47 AM
I`d love to have Frenchies again:love: :love: :love:

I miss my floppy eared puupy dogs soooooooooo much...................

Su.x

beckiboo186
09-07-2007, 11:52 AM
A little boy frenchie was suppposed to be coming to live here last month, as a friend for Tilly, but when she died just couldn't go through with it, so I guess you could say a french lop, but I dont care, far as im concerned, its under the fur that counts ;)

Indiechic
09-07-2007, 12:07 PM
I'd love an English lop but they take so much more care and i already spend most of my day with lilly and marsha. they have the most amazing ears.

I'd love to have house rabbits and would hope to have a rex but we do not have the space inside to keep them in all the time. x

Snowflakes mummy
09-07-2007, 12:13 PM
yuh a big massive one!!! :lol: or a teeny tiny one! - so possibly a french lop.. or a nethie

SarahP
09-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Oh this is so difficult! As it's unlikely I will get more bunnies, due to the trouble I've had with these ( :( ), but I love the idea of a dutch.

Kylie541
09-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Buster is all the bunny I need

kiri
09-07-2007, 12:56 PM
A dutch, so elegant bunnys theyre lovely.

JIMGRACIE
09-07-2007, 09:39 PM
I would really lub, a nethie one day.

But i have my dream buns...lub my Bindi and Maya so very much :D

kim 106
09-07-2007, 09:59 PM
i want an all black bunny oh and a small rex but hay im getting willow soon and ill have to fined a boy friend that s now approves of she hates bailey

Neil-and-Maria
09-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Rex...tick
Giants...tick
Harlequins...tick (sort of)
French lop...tick.

Without doubt I would love a Giant Blue Papillon.

Neil

ZakuraRabbit
09-07-2007, 10:38 PM
My dream rabbit would be a rex-coated holland lop (yes, that's actually in the norwegian standard...although I've never seen a pure one before) in the markings: Yellow-black harlequin and witha lion-mane:D
That'd be my dream... otherwise I'd like a regular holland lop or rex in harlequin markings (I don't think the pure harlequin exists in Norway sadly)
Also any rex coated holland lop or minirex, which are still "in the making".

I would also like a flemish giant or a french lop one day, as free ranging house bunnines. (Who wouldn't want a bunny the size of a dog running around in your house?)

But I really love all bunnies. I think the faves include:
Holland Lop (50% in Zakura:lol: )
Minirex (Well Sasuke's not that big....)
Rex (anything in rex:lol: )
Lionhead (or a lionhead minirex.... I know someone who's got that... I've also seen a beutiful lionheaded netherland dwarf in rex-coat:shock: )
Harlequin (or any of the above in Harlequin markings, yellow-black)
Flemish giant (oh so big..)
Polish (so tiny...)
French lop (Living teddy-bears, my friend breeds those)

I'm gonna start breeding bunnies one day and I'm gonna start with standard rexes (from Thursday I will have a pair, yet the female still isn't ready for breeding), and maybe get some minirexes and/or holland lops when I get more room.

madysmummy
09-07-2007, 10:44 PM
my wish was to get a boy lionhead for moo moo and now i've got him :D