• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit wishlist

touie

Wise Old Thumper
does anyone else have rabbits on a wish list that they'd love to own one day?

I saw a beautiful white english angora at a show over the weekend and am totally in :love: I'd also love a continental giant and a rex!!! :D

I'd love one of the large/giants one day [don't really mind what breed!] when I know I have enough space :)

I'd like a REW (albino) bunny one day, the breed (or lack thereof) doesn't bother me.

Ooooooooooooh, let's see - besides the ones I already have that have been on my wishlist, I would LOVE to have a Thrianta, an English Lop, and a Belgian Hare!!!:love: I have never seen a Velveteen 'in person', but they look GORGEOUS and I would love to have one!:love:

A little boy frenchie was suppposed to be coming to live here last month, as a friend for Tilly, but when she died just couldn't go through with it, so I guess you could say a french lop, but I dont care, far as im concerned, its under the fur that counts ;)

I'd love an English lop but they take so much more care and i already spend most of my day with lilly and marsha. they have the most amazing ears.

I'd love to have house rabbits and would hope to have a rex but we do not have the space inside to keep them in all the time. x

Oh this is so difficult! As it's unlikely I will get more bunnies, due to the trouble I've had with these ( :( ), but I love the idea of a dutch.

i want an all black bunny oh and a small rex but hay im getting willow soon and ill have to fined a boy friend that s now approves of she hates bailey

My dream rabbit would be a rex-coated holland lop (yes, that's actually in the norwegian standard...although I've never seen a pure one before) in the markings: Yellow-black harlequin and witha lion-mane:D
That'd be my dream... otherwise I'd like a regular holland lop or rex in harlequin markings (I don't think the pure harlequin exists in Norway sadly)
Also any rex coated holland lop or minirex, which are still "in the making".

I would also like a flemish giant or a french lop one day, as free ranging house bunnines. (Who wouldn't want a bunny the size of a dog running around in your house?)

But I really love all bunnies. I think the faves include:
Holland Lop (50% in Zakura:lol: )
Minirex (Well Sasuke's not that big....)
Rex (anything in rex:lol: )
Lionhead (or a lionhead minirex.... I know someone who's got that... I've also seen a beutiful lionheaded netherland dwarf in rex-coat:shock: )
Harlequin (or any of the above in Harlequin markings, yellow-black)
Flemish giant (oh so big..)
Polish (so tiny...)
French lop (Living teddy-bears, my friend breeds those)

I'm gonna start breeding bunnies one day and I'm gonna start with standard rexes (from Thursday I will have a pair, yet the female still isn't ready for breeding), and maybe get some minirexes and/or holland lops when I get more room.

Back