• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heres Shays crew - of two!

ThatsMySimi

Young Bun
So, as most know, I brought a new bun home last night. She doesn't have a name yet, so I am hoping you guys can help me with that. We aren't 100% sure what breed she is, but my mother and I both think shes a Rex. Shes got a REALLY REALLY soft coat. So this morning after hooking them both up with thier new cages (They are small, and wire bottom, but only temporary, and they are both getting lots of play time- and those cages are only in here long enough for me to get the $$ to get some NIC to make them big cool cages) I decided I needed to take some pics of both my pretty buns. So, here are some pics of Simi, and the new bun :D

Here she is. My pretty baby...
july811.jpg

"Hey, you - yeah, you! The one with the big black thing! You caught me off guard!"

july814.jpg

"Hey! Im talking to YOU!"

july87.jpg

"Okay, Okay, take a pic of me now."

july813.jpg

"Oh, you came to let me out - SWEET!"

july812.jpg

"Wicked! Free roam of MY room!"

july810.jpg

"YOUR room?!!"

july84.jpg

"Okay, okay, our room."

july89.jpg

"Thats better!"

july88.jpg

"Okay, enough adventuring, Im hungry now!"

july86.jpg

"Hey! No pictures on me eating! Thats just mean!"

july85.jpg

"You're such a drama queen."

july85.jpg

"You can take pictures of me anytime Momma, I don't mind"

july82.jpg

"See, I can be cute even when Im cleaning!"

Okay, so thats all I have for right now... So if anyone has any ideas what I could name that black beauty, please say so... Shes name-less for the time being.

I hope you liked!

Shay, Simi, and 'Untitled'.

Thanks :) And as for the cages... They are only for about 2 or 3 weeks, at the most. I will be getting Nice Idea Cubes ASAP! Then they will each have thier own pen until I can maybe pen them toghther (then they will have one HUGE cage).

As it is, the way my room is set up right now, I can't really afford space wise to put much larger cages in there. BUt by the time I have NICs I will have moved some stuff out to make space - I hope!

I thoguht about black beauty, but it seems to comon. I usualy like names that not many others use (Like Simi!) So heres the list I narrowed it down to, I'd like it to start with an S so I can sign SSS(Shay Simi and the other bun).
Topaz
Maliika
Jinx
Starburst
Solo
Song
Sage
Sizzle
Sombra

Thanks for reading :)

Her name has been changed from 'untitled' to Sisi (It was going to be Sissy, but I like Sisi better(Its pronounced like CC)

aww what lovely buns. Will the wire bottom not hurt their feet? cant you putloads of straw down on the bottom or that so their feet aint on the wire:cry: .
Sorry dont mean to be nasty just cant be to comfortable:?

aww what lovely buns. Will the wire bottom not hurt their feet? cant you putloads of straw down on the bottom or that so their feet aint on the wire:cry: .
Sorry dont mean to be nasty just cant be to comfortable:?

Most buns have pretty tough feet, but appearently rexes dont, so I will be putting something down on Sisis cage foor, and Simis floor, no worrys :) I am taking care of it :) (And I dont think you were being nasty at all!)

Most buns have pretty tough feet, but appearently rexes dont, so I will be putting something down on Sisis cage foor, and Simis floor, no worrys :) I am taking care of it :) (And I dont think you were being nasty at all!)

ok sorry its just cause i know some rabbits who have been in caged floors have problems with their feet etc, not exactly sure what it is thou i forgot. ta for not taking it in a nasty way
x

ok sorry its just cause i know some rabbits who have been in caged floors have problems with their feet etc, not exactly sure what it is thou i forgot. ta for not taking it in a nasty way
x

No prob, some bunnys have been known to have problems, but Sisi was on a wire bottom cage when I got her, and so was Simi, so they have gotten used to it, not that I am saying its right! I will cover thier floor asap!:)

Back