• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some questions

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Okey i have som coat questions about and a breed question!
First on Rudy
There is white fur spreading on Rudy's ears
see this is a few weeks ago
rudyandprince060.jpg

and this is her ears now(see the white spreading?)
rudyandprince078.jpg

Do you think that its possible to spread even more ?Like once she molts?

Also on Prince
After he molts is it possible for his coat to be longer?
He has a fluffly soft coat that seems to be getting longer now .He is starting to molt can that be why it seems like it is getting longer?

Also dose he look like a Neithie cross to yall?

Oh and one more what would you call his markings/coat?
rudyandprince024-1.jpg

rudyandprince067.jpg

rudyandprince070.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
No your fine. :D

I would say Rudys colouring is some variant of otter which relates to the white tips he has....perfectly normal and I think very pretty. Does he have a rex coat?

Certainly some dwarf in yor other bunny

No your fine. :D

I would say Rudys colouring is some variant of otter which relates to the white tips he has....perfectly normal and I think very pretty. Does he have a rex coat?

Certainly some dwarf in yor other bunny

Lol actully Rudy is my Doe!No she dosnt have the velvet coat I say its more like the cotton that you stuff things with you know soft yet a bit rough?She is some rex mix .Someone here told me she could possibly be mixed with a silver martin (I had anther treead on here a while ago)They siad to figure out if her coat will change I have to wait till she molts!

I agree that you have some dwarf in your buck(Only thing that makes me think hes not pure is the second pic, not sure why, but it does). Very cute, they both are :)

I agree that you have some dwarf in your buck. Very cute, they both are :)

Thanks!

Also dose anyone know what his coloring is called
he has the grey around his eye , a grey "beauty" mark on his cheek. ands on tiny spot on his back that is much lighter then the rest of his markings

Back