• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oooo i been bad! U/D its here pics!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: i 'accident;y' bought my buns a gorgeous personalised wooden bed today! :oops: :lol: they are gorgeous! i could have got a small but i got a medium instead so they have space to stretch :lol: they were only £20! (small £15!) so a fantastic price i think :D delivery says 21 days but the is a new company and the lady reccons i will have it by the weeknd! :D :D :D
i am having it done with pawprints round it and carrots over the 'headboard' it will also have Teegra and The Duchess written on the headboard bit too :D :D :D sooo excited! i will post pics as soon as i get it and will also post the ladies details if that is alright incase anyone is interested :D (she hasnt got a webby yet as she is only starting out) was very tempted to get cody a big 4 poster bed with a personalised name plate on the headboard for £99!

will post pics asap :D

Ooooh, where from?

a lady we saw at the carnival fete thingy today. when i post piccies of the bed when i get it i will put her phone number/contact details on here :D

she will do it in any design with anythign you like on it :D soo excited!! :D:D:D:D

Let's hope the bunnies don't think 'hmmm - tasty!' as soon as they see it - sounds too lovely to be eaten :lol:

just a quick update :D

she rand yesterday whilst we were out to say it was ready, mum rang her back yesterday evening and she will be delivering it today at about 2:30-3 so will get piccies up asap :D :D :D :D

now got to go and tidy the bunny room so there i space to put it :roll: :lol: :lol:

wow! wow! wow!!!!!:shock:

it is amazing!!!!!!!

now downloading piccies of it!
but the amount of detail she has put on it is stunning!!!

here it is!!!!!

how gorgeous is it!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

the bed

bed001.jpg

the front

bed002.jpg

the side

bed003.jpg

the headboard

bed004.jpg

the other side

bed005.jpg

the back

bed006.jpg

and the top edges of the sides

bed007.jpg

and teegs testing the comfieness (it passed his standards ;) )

bed009.jpg

if anyone is interested in one of these beds the contact details are

PaddyPaws

01603 872754

the best time to contact the lady is in the evenings, this bed (including decorating and cushion) cost me £20 but she delivered it so not sure how much postage would be :D :D :D

she hasnt got a website yet but is hoping to get one at sme point :D she is really nice and you can ask for anything on the bed at all :D

Back