• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just had some upsetting news

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
I rehomed a male french lop in april he was 5 months old, had been castrated and he found the most wonderful home he had so much space, he had everything a bunny could wish for.
un beknown to me they,ve since taking diesel on got a puppy ive just had a text to say the puupy has attacked him and he,s gone to the bridge :cry: :cry: :cry: I cant believe it why didnt they protect him. he was too young to die she didnt even have the courage to ring me :evil: i received the news by text :shock: im absolutely gutted i cant believe this has happened :cry: she also said she is now getting rid of the dog :evil: so not only has diesel gone to the bridge that poor puppy has now lost its home too she had the nerve to say please dont hate me . i feel so upset i could scream.:cry: :cry:

I rehomed a male french lop in april he was 5 months old, had been castrated and he found the most wonderful home he had so much space, he had everything a bunny could wish for.
un beknown to me they,ve since taking diesel on got a puppy ive just had a text to say the puupy has attacked him and he,s gone to the bridge :cry: :cry: :cry: I cant believe it why didnt they protect him. he was too young to die she didnt even have the courage to ring me :evil: i received the news by text :shock: im absolutely gutted i cant believe this has happened :cry: she also said she is now getting rid of the dog :evil: so not only has diesel gone to the bridge that poor puppy has now lost its home too she had the nerve to say please dont hate me . i feel so upset i could scream.:cry: :cry:

Aww what :( That's so sad :(

And so out of order saying they're getting rid of the puppy! It's not the poor pups fault it didn't know any better :( I'm so sorry :(

Awww, thats awful. :cry:

I know accidents happen but that sounds like plain carelessness to me.

I'm so sorry xxx

OMG that is so awful and so sad.:cry:
Some people are so unreal.
I cannot believe they let the pup near the bunny.
Its not the pups fault neither:cry:
:evil: :evil: Some people make me so so mad.:censored: :censored:

They didnt have the pup when i rehomed him, apparently the pup ripped the chicken wire open in order to get to him, Where were they when this happened ive asked her not to contact me she,s sent me 4 texts so far with details of what happened its heartbreaking ive now got visions of how he died and thats going to play on my mind he was such a sweetie he didnt deserve to die like that poor little mite

They didnt have the pup when i rehomed him, apparently the pup ripped the chicken wire open in order to get to him, Where were they when this happened ive asked her not to contact me she,s sent me 4 texts so far with details of what happened its heartbreaking ive now got visions of how he died and thats going to play on my mind he was such a sweetie he didnt deserve to die like that poor little mite
:
:cry: :cry: So sorry you weren,t to know.Sending big hugs to you.

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor, poor little Diesel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How stupid, careless, and irresponsible of them.:evil: :evil: And to not even have the decency to call you..........how AWFUL to just receive a text like this. I am so, SO sorry, hun.:cry: :cry: :cry:

please don't hate her?

texting you instead of working up the...um...testicles, if you will...to call you?

grrrrrrrr.

morons...

i am so sorry. i offer all my condolences :cry:

So sorry to hear this :cry: .

I hope you don't think bad of me for saying this, but it does sound like a horrible accident. If the dog ripped the wire open it's not as though they left them loose together, and I suppose you'd never think the pup would be capable of being able to rip the wire :? ...but they should have taken more care.

I'm so sorry...:cry: :cry: :cry:

They should have called you, but it probably isn't a very good time for them either. From what you said that it was a loving home, it was probably an accident, even though they should have supervised the 2 of them.

If you are in the right state to do it, maybe you should ring (or just text) them and see what the deal is with the puppy... it was bad enough for one wonderful animal to go to the bridge, worse for another to possibly end up in a bad situation as well...

I'm so sorry for you and for the poor bunny...

that is so sad to hear. although the onus is on the owner and she should have told you without texting. gutless.
poor dog too. dogs lose control. its no excuse i know, its just sadxx

So sorry to hear this :cry: .

I hope you don't think bad of me for saying this, but it does sound like a horrible accident. If the dog ripped the wire open it's not as though they left them loose together, and I suppose you'd never think the pup would be capable of being able to rip the wire :? ...but they should have taken more care.

that's why you should never use chicken wire for a run - you need the proper wire mesh for pet cages - my first guinea pig died the same way when I was 8yrs old :(

that is awful, she should have bloody watched out and protected that poor bun more!

R.I.P lil fella hopefully the bridge will look after you better xxx

Back