PDA

View Full Version : 2 new bunnies for us

sarahbarnsley
08-07-2007, 08:10 PM
decision decision time

gail and i have decided to add another 2 bunnies to our family and are converting the garage into a bunny palace

we now need to find our pair - we've been up to bunnymadhouse's today - we only called in for a nosy really. gail has fallen in love with pru & saffy the very fluffy lionheads, i am very keen on casy & spice

we are going to have a good talk about it tonight but homecheck permitting, soon there will be 7 spoilt bunsters chez Sarah & Gail's house of bunnies :D

sillyrabbit
08-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Awww im so pleased for you :D They will have a great new home x

Becca
08-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Yay fab news:D
What a lovely new home they shall have:D

Neil-and-Maria
08-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Congratulations...must be something in the air :D !

Neil

Bex
08-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Ooh that's great, I'm sure whoever you pick they'll have a great home.

March Hare
08-07-2007, 09:35 PM
That's GREAT news!!!!!:D We shall be waiting to hear who you have chosen!!!!!:D

capel
08-07-2007, 10:25 PM
decision decision time

gail and i have decided to add another 2 bunnies to our family and are converting the garage into a bunny palace

we now need to find our pair - we've been up to bunnymadhouse's today - we only called in for a nosy really. gail has fallen in love with pru & saffy the very fluffy lionheads, i am very keen on casy & spice

we are going to have a good talk about it tonight but homecheck permitting, soon there will be 7 spoilt bunsters chez Sarah & Gail's house of bunnies :D
I saw those adorable :love: fluffmiesters:love: when Leanne and I went up to collect the hutch(Thanks Angie and Tracy!!), and my vote is for the gorgeous lionheads!!!!:love:

Sooz
08-07-2007, 11:40 PM
I vote for casey and Spice...but only cuz I know how easy the fluff buns will be to rehome by comparison.

Just my personal view..get who you think is right for you though ;)

AliBenMummy
08-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Why not have all 4!!!!?? :wave:

sarahbarnsley
09-07-2007, 06:52 AM
we cant take all 4 sadly as there would be no way to make 2 permanent runs from teh garage.

gail has made up her mind now and im going to contact angie, so ill let you all know soon

sarah :)

Azraelm
09-07-2007, 08:07 AM
Oooh how exciting...:D

sarahbarnsley
09-07-2007, 12:27 PM
we have reserved Saffy & Pru to come to us at the end of the month

Work starts on their garage haven tonight - off to buy a catflap now.

Gail is over the moon as she has fallen in love with them both :)