• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 new bunnies for us

decision decision time

gail and i have decided to add another 2 bunnies to our family and are converting the garage into a bunny palace

we now need to find our pair - we've been up to bunnymadhouse's today - we only called in for a nosy really. gail has fallen in love with pru & saffy the very fluffy lionheads, i am very keen on casy & spice

we are going to have a good talk about it tonight but homecheck permitting, soon there will be 7 spoilt bunsters chez Sarah & Gail's house of bunnies :D

decision decision time

gail and i have decided to add another 2 bunnies to our family and are converting the garage into a bunny palace

we now need to find our pair - we've been up to bunnymadhouse's today - we only called in for a nosy really. gail has fallen in love with pru & saffy the very fluffy lionheads, i am very keen on casy & spice

we are going to have a good talk about it tonight but homecheck permitting, soon there will be 7 spoilt bunsters chez Sarah & Gail's house of bunnies :D
I saw those adorable :love: fluffmiesters:love: when Leanne and I went up to collect the hutch(Thanks Angie and Tracy!!), and my vote is for the gorgeous lionheads!!!!:love:

I vote for casey and Spice...but only cuz I know how easy the fluff buns will be to rehome by comparison.

Just my personal view..get who you think is right for you though ;)

we cant take all 4 sadly as there would be no way to make 2 permanent runs from teh garage.

gail has made up her mind now and im going to contact angie, so ill let you all know soon

sarah :)

we have reserved Saffy & Pru to come to us at the end of the month

Work starts on their garage haven tonight - off to buy a catflap now.

Gail is over the moon as she has fallen in love with them both :)

Back