• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing Rabbit!!!!!

beckys bunnies

Warren Scout
Hiya All, not very happy my wonderful Alfie (Beveren blue eyed white) as gone missing from my garden :cry: :cry: I've searched everywhere i can think of with no joy. I'm just hoping we will be reunited very very soon as we all miss him so much :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you know how he got out and how long ago? Maybe you should go and ask your neighbours to check their gardens, my Buu sometimes digs into next doors but she cant actually get anywhere once she is in there and just comes back. If he lives alone maybe leave his hutch open with some food, he might come back when he is hungry.

He got out sometime between thrusday evenin 3.30pm and friday morning 9.15am. I have left his hutch open hoping he will return but my garden backs onto some allotments which mean lots and lots of tasty veggies so dont think thats gonna work. I have mention it to one of my neighbours as he as one of the allotments and knows quite a few of the people on there but he not heard anything as yet.

Is your garden bunny proofed? If it is then you should be able to see where he has gotten out so you can make it safe for your other bunnies :D Hope he returns

Back