• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie could be a Billy!!!!

My chick Millie could be a Billy she has a very large comb and is just under 5 weeks old!!! :shock: Also her feathers are mottled like a males so my little Millie could very well be a Billy :D I had him running round the garden this morning he is sooooo cute :love: He kept following us and at one point I had him on the low wall that runs round our garden while I got something from the shed and when I started walking back to the house he followed me hopped off the wall and hopped back onto the decking then as we neared the house he turned round and walked away as if to say 'You're not getting me in there!' :lol:

Esther x

My mum has chickens living in the field at the bottom of her garden and the cockrel crows all day long:shock:

:lol: I thought you were talking about a rabbit! :lol: I thought 'a comb? Maybe she means a dewlap..?' then the feathers bit gave it away! :lol:

(s)he sounds really cute :D

Back