• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finding a name

My new, unexpected arrival really needs a name but I really can't think of a name for him. I like flopsy and my boyfriend likes optimus Prime but flopsy is a girl bunnies name and we're not naming him after a transformer. Sorry but that's just out of the question :p

I hear that single sylable names are best for bunnies so I'm looking for names with 1 or 2 sylables. But I'd like a bit of help please.

He's huge! I'm 5'10" and he's as big as my torso.
He's got loppy ears.
He's male. (we hope as he's been neutered)
He's a creamy colour with dark grey bits, including a half mask over one eye.

We don't like the name creamy.

Thank you.

EDIT:
Photos from my darling sister. Ignore the scratty house.
DSC02233.jpg
DSC02235.jpg

Last edited:
there's lots of names in my sig, if you fancy one? :)

And I can't wait to see pics of a rabbit almost as big as me :shock:

Awww he sounds cute! Ummm

Star
Charlie
Alfie
Harry
Bailey
Danny
Ollie

The names I like change every week :oops: :lol:

If I ever got a boy lop I'd call him Alfie I was going to get one last year to breed but that went out of the window as female lops have to be bred at a certain age and I wasn't going to risk losing both my girl and possibly the babies how about:

Henry
Bobbles
Hugo (huge?!??! :lol:)
Bertie
Bobby
Sniff
Billie
Cadbury
Minstrel

let us know how the naming goes ;) Esther x

I was going to call a girl flopsy :p Never thought I'd have a boy, didn't think I'd have a girl till I had my own place rather than renting.

Oh there's a black one going up for adoption like the one in your siggy Hunny bunny. Apparently she's skittish and over active according to the people giving her up!

Aww bless you o/h wanting to call him optimus prime! :lol: :lol: I love that transformer but agree that maybe not a brill bunny name! :lol: :lol:

We have a black one like the one in honeybunnys siggy she's called Elviseena :shock: my sister wanted to call her Elvis i.e Elvis Presley :lol: but then when we found out she was a girl we had to alter it :lol: Your boy looks gorgeous :love:

Esther x

Your boy looks gorgeous :love:

Esther x

Thank you! He's such a darling. I just wish his teeth were better. It's terrible the state he was in. He still needs a good bath and another brush. I can still feel the tangles, but I left my animal combs at home. So another trip to P@H or wilkos to get a grooming brush and some shampoo. Can bunnies use the same shampoo as piggies?

Back