• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prom Photos! U/D another pic added pg 3 :p

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Some of you might remember that I asked your advice on prom dresses a while back? Well, I ordered one and a few weeks later the company called and the dress wasnt being sold any more :( I went to a dressmaker (Most fantastic lady in the world!!!) and had one made instead :D Was the prom last night and it was the most FANTASTIC night ever!!! :D :D :D Anyway, I promised you pics so ....

PromPiccccs005.jpg

PromPiccccs010.jpg

PromPiccccs014.jpg

Last edited:
aww you look very pretty hun! and the dress is Gorgeous... great choice :thumb: i was banned from going to my school prom for being a bad girl :shock: :shock: :shock: glad you had a great time :D

you look gorgeous! i love that color dress. i actually want one like that for my senior prom coming up this next april. but yeah, you look very pretty =)

here are a few of my junior prom pics from about 3 months ago, just to show how good you look compared to me haha:

l_1d38f588755e6debf67391a55f943302.jpg

l_9f77bfc1e01af18890835e6a8a8b58c4.jpg

l_dd6ff46a776d1a01bfcfb23e77194393.jpg

Wow you look amazing.: My daughter has hers next year, she is planning for her dress already:roll: It's going to coat me a fortune.

You look stunning!

We never had proms when I was at school just cheesy school discos where the boys would all sit round the walls and the girls danced round their handbags:lol:

Back