• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two New Additions

Bex

Warren Scout
I just wanted to share my happiness two girly buns have come to live with me and Remus over the past couple of days.

Evie Evelyn bun is a white with black spots lionhead cross dutch with a fluffy mane (and random body tuffs). She's really outgoing and active and a really energetic binkier!

and...

Squishy Ebby Daphne bun is a silvery grey coloured french lop cross lionhead who has absolutely no hint of lionhead looks, but does have wonderfully large loppy ears (I've never had a lop before so keep looking at her going 'aww'). She's majorly laid back and mellow and does the most amazing bunny flops! Remus isn't much of a flopper so I practically exploded with laughter the first time she threw herself down!

They both seem to be settling in well to their huge home (Its much bigger than what they were used to before) and there has been loads of binkying so I'm guessing I must be doing something right.

I promise I'll post some pictures as soon as my camera batteries recharge, I'm loving having a couple more buns but really feel I'm at risk of becoming addicted to bunnies!

Aww they sound majorly cute :D Bunny flops at this early stage! :shock: They have settled in quick! And you are already an addict I'm afraid - no hope for you now ;)

Aww they sound majorly cute :D Bunny flops at this early stage! :shock: They have settled in quick! And you are already an addict I'm afraid - no hope for you now ;)

I know I was so suprised but she really is the most chilled out bunny I've ever met.

I think I'll just sign up for Bunny Addicts Anonymous now and save time later ;)

CONGRATS on the new bunnies......they sound really lovely!!!!!!!:D :D

And yes, you ARE already an addict, so there's no use trying to fight it...........just GO with it!!!!!:p :lol: :lol:

aww bless them PHOTOS NEEDED

hows remus finding it?

I love bunny flops, i find them ace. It rmeinds me of a teen slopping on the couch.

x

Ahhh that's so nice. I have a little black Lionhead. By bunny flops do you mean when they throw themselves on to there side legs in the air for a little nap. We thought Buster was ill when he did that scared me half to death :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back