• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moses button is home

madysmummy

Mama Doe
shouldn't really be on here as i should be at home in bed but i got a call this morning at 7 and had to come down for an hour ! waste of time !!!!
anyway..... picked moses up yesterday lunch time. he's so tiny - i had forgot how small he was. Mady looks like a giant next to him.
we put then in the run outside ( wasn't it a nice day yesterday -at last) and they weren't bothered with each other at all. later on there was a bit of sniffing and not much else.
he did try and nuggle up to her but she only stayed for a bit then ran off. put them in the cage together and they we totally fine. then let them out in the living room and moses was alreay licking mady.
we are hoping that mady will show him how to use the litter tray - but i think thats a bit much for him at the moment. tiny poos all over the cage, but he hasn't pooed on the carpet (good boy) and he's also mastered jumping in and out of the cage ! impressive for such a tiny one. he's also already blinked so i think he's happy.
we have tried to make a fuss over mady as some little guy is in her spot.

so thats the update - photos will come monday !

Back