• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 3rd Birthday......

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Bandit:
Picture005-3.jpg

Magic:
000_1563.jpg

Peaches, who I don't have a pic of on the pc, Blackie and Runty who I don't have pics of at all :cry:

Gutted that you can't be with us to celebrate today Magic, Peaches, Blackie & Runty.

Magic died a few months short of his 3rd birthday in Feb this year, Peaches only made 7 months, wish to god I'd followed my heart and said no when the nurse took you that day :cry: :cry: Blackie died at 12 weeks old to save the other three and Runty was just three days old when he passed away :cry:

Happy birthday sweethearts, love and miss you always :love: :love:

Happy Birthday Bandit Baby :D Your going to be one spoilt house bunny when your Mummy moves :p Gem you know all you did was for the best, and we've talked about Peaches, and why you let him be neutered ..... because it was best for HIM. Hope you're having a lovely party up there together buns :cry: Look down on Mum, she needs you more than ever Xx

Back