• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed Set Up

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
For Matt m and anyone else who may be interested this is our 2s home.

BunnyShedExt.jpg

BunnyShedInt.jpg

Trooper loves jumping up the levels & onto the top of the hutch. Lillie will make the effort if she thinks there's food to be found :roll:

Mike

Thanks mike that's great :D I never thought of using the tops of the hutches as part of the levels too...good idea

that's truly magnificent! :p

Be warned if anyone wants to use ready made hutches inside though, with felted roofs - Pepsi died from eating the roofing felt while he sat up there in my bunny shed :(

Cruebun:
Both the purple / grey one & the hay covered one at the back were from Pets@Home

Snowy:
The shed is 8' x 6'

Neil:
Strange - that's what Kirsty keeps telling me too :lol:

Smokiemistyozzie:
It's heavy duty vinyl flooring from my favourite roll end shop.

And finally my latest change to the run - more jumping, a shelter and some grass for when they can't go on the lawn :)

Run.jpg

Mike

can i ask whats at the end of the run!? looks like brown leaves!!!:lol:

Well it does come from a tree - it's bark chippings :lol:
I found grass ended up a muddy mess & I didn't want just paving slabs, so I gave them a try after seeing others on here had used them.

Mike

thats brilliant, we are going to be doing out our shed and putting the rabbits in there as i hope to be getting some more so we'll need more space. YAY!!!

Back