• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics

capel

Warren Veteran
I thought this was a nice one of Cuba
DSC02189.jpg

Liked this odd angle!
DSC02202.jpg

I've not taken many of Floss & Bournville, so here's one Rog took this morning. Check out the one-eared Rex!
DSC02222.jpg

Cuba has such a lovely bunny mouth! :love:

I love the 'ear' picture too: I took a similar one of Jen (it's in my sig), it's one of my favourites of her. Your picture is even lovelier though as it has the other bunny in the background (is that Barney? I've not been on much recently and am catching up!)

Awww great pics!!! I love the Cuba and Barney shots....reminds me of those old Girls Comics used to get with the story played out in photos and speech bubbles!! Do you remember? :lol:

Yes that's Barney in the background. He and Cuba were bonded today, and he's now gone to live a pampered life as a housebunhusband with Cuba in Amanda and her O/H's house.:). There's some vid clips and photos of the bonding session further down in this secction, and also in General care

Back