• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totoally random pics of my lot tonight

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF3608.jpg

DSCF3616.jpg

DSCF3631.jpg

DSCF3630.jpg

DSCF3633.jpg

DSCF3634.jpg

DSCF3635.jpg

DSCF3636.jpg

DSCF3637.jpg

DSCF3638.jpg

DSCF3639.jpg

DSCF3640.jpg

DSCF3641.jpg

DSCF3644.jpg

Wow! How are you finding the new cages and runs?
And is that a Terry Pratchett you're reading?

Neil

The new hutches and runs are wonderful!!! They do take me longer to clean out but it's sooo much easier! i keep getting really annoyed though cause as soon as i claean out the buns make a mess :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep terry pratchett, it's his newest discworld story, Wintersmith, it's the third of a series about tiffany Aching, it's a sort of childs cary on from the witch novels. Theres '' The Wee Free Men'', ''A hat full of sky'' and this one. I love terry pratchett! i had never read him until i read these three but i have just read equal rights, am almost finished the wyrd sisters and i borrowed a whole load more from my mum! Ok nothing to do with storied but hey, i love books :lol:

About four pictures from the end, a blue and white lop, French Lop?
I bought a load (30ish) of Pratchett's for Maria at a car boot for £6! Aldous Huxley and poetry is more my thing :oops: :D !

Neil

About four pictures from the end, a blue and white lop, French Lop?

Neil

Hmm yes neil that would be Scarlett and no you cant nap her she's mine Mwah ha ha!! :lol: She is Kayjs Jasmins sister and she i bootiful!

Thanks Lillian, Steph and Esther xxx i love them all!

Aww the bunnies look gorgeous:D
Yep terry pratchett, it's his newest discworld story, Wintersmith, it's the third of a series about tiffany Aching, it's a sort of childs cary on from the witch novels. Theres '' The Wee Free Men'', ''A hat full of sky'' and this one. I love terry pratchett! i had never read him until i read these three but i have just read equal rights, am almost finished the wyrd sisters and i borrowed a whole load more from my mum! Ok nothing to do with storied but hey, i love books :lol:
Following on with the digression - I loooooooooove Terry Pratchett books - I'm off to the 1st Discworld Jamboree at Wincanton, Somerset in August!

Aww the bunnies look gorgeous:D

Following on with the digression - I loooooooooove Terry Pratchett books - I'm off to the 1st Discworld Jamboree at Wincanton, Somerset in August!

Phill meet Glingle, Glingle meet Phill, you have a mutual interest in Terry Pratchett...:D !

Neil

Gorgeous pics Phill, I love the first rabbit in the second section of photos, brown and white :love:

Any tips on how I can get Pippa and MJ to use the ramp??

Aaaaww yay I love Phill's photo thread :D :D

It's a gorgeous bun overload :love: :love:

I lvoe them all Phill, I'm still gonna visit you one day ;) :lol: :lol:

Gorgeous pics Phill, I love the first rabbit in the second section of photos, brown and white :love:

Any tips on how I can get Pippa and MJ to use the ramp??

Not a clue Kathryn sorry, some of mine just used it otehrs i just put them in the run and there food upstairs they soon figured it out! The fawn and white is jasmine

Laura your welcome any day!!

The new hutches and runs are wonderful!!! They do take me longer to clean out but it's sooo much easier! i keep getting really annoyed though cause as soon as i claean out the buns make a mess :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovely bunnies and of course lovely book! :p Hat full of Sky is just the best thing I've ever read :)

Back