• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Pent House Begins...

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
YAY I cried when I woke to beautiful weather this morning. So martin my husband could finally after weeks of waiting start building the hutch for the monsters to go outside :( Couldnt resist taking some photos. Martin wasnt 2 impressed. Couldnt resize them in photobucket unfortunately!
Enjoy and let me all know what you think please!!! :) Nopt bad for a few hours work I think! :)
step 1 - the raw materials
step01.jpg

Step 2 the tools come out!...
step1.jpg

Step 3 some sides...
step2.jpg
step3-1.jpg
step4.jpg

Step4 ...something is apearing...
step5.jpg

Step 5 more developments..
step6.jpg

step 6 hmmm...
step7.jpg

and now finished - minus the doors stairs and seperate compartments its here the bunny penthouse!!!..
step9.jpg

Mmmmmm gorgeous and the hutch isn't bad either!!:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Martin was very shocked to read your comment snowy :) he says he looks rough in the photo as well!! :) i will have topost one of him in a suit :lol:

Ooooh makes me excited for our building bunny projects! We won't tackle them til winter though.. all of our spare time in the summer months are spent on the river and out and about!! :D

Looks aWESOME though! So envious!

I know I have been excited just watching it come together!!! we have steps, a divider and a door now!! Maybe I can persuade hubby to get another bunny!
lol... :)

Back