• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster additions from Bunnyrun!

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
Well, today I went to help bunnyrun for the day at her rescue, cleaning all hutches and cuddling some of the lovely buns she has in at the mo. I have also sponsored a hutch with a dental bun who is a permanent resident.
I am now proudly fostering Suki, one of the 12 bunnies who were dumped there last week and Scoot (who was in the pics March Hare put on here). They are not together as Scoot was recently neutered and there is a possibility Suki could be expecting as 8 of the 12 were boys with plums.:shock:
Wish me luck with these lovely, but extremely nervous bunnies, who before Bunnyrun took them in had never been handled. Lets wish Bunnyrun some good luck too and hope that some lovely people come forward to offer these buns the forever home they deserve.:D
Lucy x

Well done Lucy! You do realise that we demand photographic evidence of your efforts though, don't you??:lol: :lol:

Ha! Yes indeed I do, having slight probs with the puter vs camera at the mo. You can see Scoot in maybe rin or welfare issues, and Suki bless her is a steel grey colour and the sister of 2 boys Bertie and Binky that March Hare is fostering. Will put pics on as soon as I can, can't wait to get them out in runs once they have settled in, Bunnyrun wasn't wrong when she posted that they are traumatised, they are more scared than the half wildy babies she has there!:(
Lucy x

WAY TO GO, Lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

I am SO not surprised that you chose to foster Scoot!!!:lol: :lol:

Hope the buns settle well......they REALLY deserve this second chance after the tough start in life they have had!!!:D

Well done!!:)

Hope she settles as well as the 2 boys i fostered from the 12! As soon as work out how to do pics i will get some on :lol:

You can blame ME for the lack of pics, Nikki.......I was GOING to take pics of all twelve the morning after they came in, and I forgot my %£*!@$!*#! camera!!!!!:roll: :lol:

Back