• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simbas ears are HUGE!!!!!!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
:shock: took some pics of Simba yesturday and looking back at them his ears are massive :shock: might be because hes a Lionhead/lionlop cross lol but his ears seem to be getting bigger and bigger.... hes still very cute though :love:

his mane doesnt look as fluffy at the moment as hes moulting lol

IMG_0806.gif

IMG_0795.gif

IMG_0792.gif

:love: :love:

Awww he is a cutiepie!!! Loving those ears!! Be careful when you got to sit on the sofa tho....it blends in too well with gorgeous Simba's colouring!!!:shock: ;) :lol:

He will never have hearing problems!!! he's cute!! even my fluffy's ears aren't that small but i like her! (she's a lionhead but without a mane since she's moulting)

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww what a cutie!! and yes he does appear to have big ears.. :D :lol: Beautiful though ;) :D

aww thank you for all your lovely comments :D :oops: im sure Simba will be well chuffed when i tell him what yous have all said ;) i was told that his ears give him character lol

Me and Clair have already been talking about simba before you posted this thread....can we have him? pleeeeeeease?:D

NO? bug!*r

He is beautiful!

Back