• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New vet and Beau is the weight he should be now!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Im sooooo pleased :D :D :D :D

Beau went in today for his myxi jab and a check up and the new vet weighed him and said he is a perfect weight :D And a very healthy boy!!! Aww I love him so much!! He had a million kisses when he got home :lol:

Also the vet that was recommended to me is brilliant, I asked loads of questions and got great answers from him :D He is actually from the same practice but the one the other side of the island, and he came down to the one near me to see Beau :D

Still the same receptionists though :roll: I asked for the appointment for last Saturday and was given a reminder card with last saturdays date on, but when I got there I was told I didnt have an appointment and must have gotten confused :roll: So I showed the girl who booked the appointment the card and she was like oh I dont know who did that :? She had booked it for this saturday. But when I got there today I was told I didnt have an appointment for Beau :roll: I said well I have the corrected card you gave me last week and showed them and she said oh you have brought the wrong rabbit in, your appointment if for Buu :? The card had Beau's name on aswell :roll:

But the actual vet is great so yay! :D

Back