• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber with her new friend

matt m

Young Bun
The other day we saw an ad in the paper for a female lionhead bunny who was an unwanted birthday present.

So as i had intended to go through a rescue to get Amber a friend, i thought this was a perfect opportunity! I had seen lionheads before and they are lovely and they are both young so i thought it would give me a better chance at bonding.

We stopped off for a vet check on the way home, and it seems she is in good health. However i wasn't happy about the conditions she was in when we picked her up - she was in a small hutch, is very skittish and was covered in muck.

This is her after a groom with Amber after intro's...not even a sign of aggression toward each other!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/mattforums/HPIM0417.jpg

Am very happy! More pics soon :D

She tends to dart in the corner when you walk in the room, but i will take more when she's settled in a bit more :D .

I find if i sit near the cage she does look more curious though and less worried about me :D

Dont feel bad, I have a lion head who has been a pet since day one and lives in my room, and is just now getting so that 80% of the time she doesnt run from me, the other times I dunno why she runs, but she does.

Oh, and that bun IS TOO CUTE! they both are :)

Back