• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Millie please

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We have a bunny here with an awful bite wound on her side . She has had an op thurs to clean it and stitch it back together but tonight we have noticed she has removed at least 2 of the stitches .:shock: :?

She is now in a small crate to restrict her movements in the hope that she will not make it gape open (it is just about holding for now except one little spot) and she now has a collar on .
but... after 10 mins she had her mouth stuck on the rim of the collar . she has made her mouth bleed:(

Shes is very upset and stressed poor love .

and so is Tracey :? :? :? :? :roll:

some stay awake and dont panic vibes for Tracey would be nice and some calming dont nibble vibes for Millie ....PLEASE:roll: :roll:

Tons and tons and TONS of vibes coming your way from me and my buns!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((VIBES))))))))))))))))))))))

How is Millie? Am sending lots of strong coffee-like stay awake vibes for Tracey and healing bunny vibes to Millie xxxx

Lots of vibes for Millie and Tracy....I know how it feels, Im shattered from last night with Molly :? X

MILLIE IS MORE SETTLED WITH THE COLLAR NOW ....SHE WAS REALY STRESSED BY IT AT FIRST . KEPT GOING REALY MAD AT IT :? WE WERE SCARED SHE WAS GOING TO GET STUCK AND HURT HERSELF DURING THE NIGHT.:shock:

HER WOUND LOOKS TO BE STILL KNITTING TOGETHER SO FINGERS CROSSED SHES HEALING OK .

BACK AT VETS TOMORROW FOR A CHECK :?

Glad she's a little calmer at least: I hope you and Tracey are holding up OK too. Sending lots of vibes for Millie's continuing recovery :love: :love:

Back