• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone tried the timothy dust free hay yet?

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
It's up for £10.99, with only single bales being sold at the moment. I've got stacks of hay at the moment, and would only be interested if it was being sold in larger quantities anyway, but just wondered if anyone had ordered any yet?

Where is that from Sarah?I buy the dust free hay from www.dustfreehay.co.uk[/url] and my piggies and bunnies love it.

Last edited:
is it pure timothy or a timothy rich hay like WWW ???

Seems like both, a mix - "Our Meadow Mix contains numerous traditional grass variety's including a large proportion of Timothy,they are all native to England." and then a timothy hay (they show a photo of pure timothy)

Norman put in a sack of the Timothy hay with my second last order of 10 for me to try and the buns went crazy for it!! They love the normal dustfree hay anyway, but they really did seem to relish the Timothy. I put it in with the other stuff but it's the timothy which is eaten first....It is seems courser than the other hay.

Back