• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My parents came to visit...

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
They think I'm crazy having so many animals, and even more so now the bunnies have moved indoors. I ran around like a loony cleaning beforehand, and we went out first, then they came in for a cup of tea. I think they were amazed to find they hadn't pooed all over the floor and were sitting in the kitchen good as gold, looking all cute and grooming each other. Honestly - do they really think I'm living waist deep in hay and poo? (well, not all the time, anyway!) :roll: :lol:

Never underestimate housebunnies:D

When I got my first rabbit I was hardly aware it was possible to keep rabbit indoors:lol: Even so Zakura spent the first months of her life indoors:D The annoying part is, even though she's perfectly litter trained in her cage, when I let her loose she'd poo all over the floor:lol: Might be just as well that I moved her outside (both because I couldn't stand the sound and to keep Sasuke from feeling too lonely out there, although they're in seperate hutches they do seem to be happier now than they were before) now she's got a large pen where she can poo wherever she wants:D (but she's using mostly one corner, which I'm grateful)

Back