• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Countdown to the Bonding of Barney & Cuba

capel

Warren Veteran
Introductions are set for 9am tomorrow!!Poor Rog is really down about it as he's really bonded with the little cute bunster. I left Rog dozing on the swing seat:
DSC02165.jpg

A couple of mins later he'd gone and I couldn't find him anywhere in the house till Gordon told me to look out of the bathroom window...Grabbed the camera and took this before he'd noticed me!:
DSC02164.jpg

And then..
DSC02163.jpg

Aw...he'll be needing a bit of tlc when Barney boy sets off on his big adventure tomorrow!!:lol:

:lol: :lol: Poor Rog he'll be heartbroken tomorrow..
Will show the picture of Roger to Andy when he gets hoe he'll find it very funny :lol:

Awww poor Rog ! I cry whenever a foster bunny goes. I know Im a big wussy. I love fostering, helping the buns and I know they only go to the best homes but I do get upset. I wouldnt stop doing it though :D :lol: I just get attached :oops: :roll:

Andy didn't laugh he filled up with tears :( Barney reminds him of our Molly that passed over to the Bridge in January :(

Back