• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you buy your food from?

Skye

Young Bun
I live near Edinburgh and have tried everywhere near here to buy science selective food in bags more than 1.5kg and just can't find any stockists! Do any of you buy over the internet and if so, what sites do you use?

Thanks

Karen xx

We hold SS in HUGE quantities as we are now a retail and wholesale provider for Supreme products.

For some reason we have a load of customers in scotland that buy SS from us, as you are in Edinburgh shipping will be normal prices.

:wave: I buy Bunny Basics from The Hay Experts. They have been having trouble with their couriers, so Lisa came out today to me herself with a bag to keep me going till she can sort them out. What better service can you get than that !!:wave:

I didnt know you could buy "us" from "the" :shock: which section are we in?

How much are we there for? if its less than we paid I'm going to get my money back.

As for delivery most carriers suck :( they will always be the weak link for mail order businesses :(.

Back