• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnsley to Bolton

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help with a bunnyrun from Barnsley to Bolton, it is for two new additions to my family.

Can No One Help Get These 2 Buns To Kay.:? :(

They Have Been Stuck In Our Rspca Rescue For A While And At Last Have Chance Of A Home.:d

i'm heading to ashton-under-lyne from lincoln on friday if helps atall?.....cant really get to bolton tho, a sits my 30th birthday, so will get salpped wrists fro being anti-social, but if could meet in ashton atall?

ok, well if someone wants to let me know where abouts in bansley im going, im mor ethan happy to pop in and collect the buns :)

what size are they? and will all paperwork/payment already be sorted? - only asking re size as i have two bunny carriers (they comfortably fit my large girl: an english/giant lop cross in) so checking if i will need both or just the one?

do you know where aldi is on oldham road ashton-under-lyne?or alternatively theres the industrial estate just near to teh m60 (just thought that maybe easier fro you) ;-)

will pm you my mobile number.

no word from maria yet.... (tho she still has until thursday) - we are lookinga t leaving home around 10.30, so should be in barnsley fro around 12.00, and ashton-under-lyne 13.30.will text you on teh day to confirm

also can i just check, have/will the adoption forms/fees been sorted ready?

thanks, and look forward to meeting you - and your new "family extension"! :wave:

I am sorting paperwork out with the RSPCA so yu shuld just be bringing the buns:D :wave:. I spoke to Maria after speaking to you and she said she will defiantely give you a ring.

pick up all sorted :) im due at marias for about 11.00ish, so should ahve your new buns with you for about 12.00-12.30 :) (thats if i dont bun nap them unroute lol)

although i think my other half woyuld have something to say aboput taht!!!!!

Ohhhh Kathryn wouldn't you like to know;) :lol: :lol: Will post pics I promise, lets just say I think Hiedi,Simba & Fudge are hopefully getting some new friends, if not them then Baby Giant & Oliver are:lol: :lol: :lol:

when do we all get to see pic sof your beautiful pair?im having withdrawel symptoms already, and they were only with me for an hour in the car! i just cant get over how soft a certain french lop is!!!!!

Soon I promise, the female giant is also really soft she is definately not timid:D but they are both gorgeous, they still don't have names as yet:oops:

why not call 1 tallulah kay :lol: i need a visit to see the bunnies im having withdrawal syptoms :lol: :D im still working on my mum n dad about getting me 2 guinea pigs i think my mum will let me now but its just my dad i need to win over :p just to let you know aswell laurel hardy anabelle n bobby are doing great! but i can no longer get on bunnyhops site :( whats going on with it? Lucy xxx

Back