• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bailey hates me

kim 106

Mama Doe
poor sod has had this mexi

vhd in 2 weeks

2 weeks after that thesnip lol do you think im out to get him fit

hes now sulking in the shed and ive run out of veg oh well off to asda in a bit

bus is at 5 past

oh and bens new hammie bit the vet well what did she expect when she stuck her fingers in his mouth

and to top it all one of my rattie boys is a bit breathless not to bed but have booked him into the vets

I wouldn't worry too much about the rat mine all get phases out sounding quite rattly from time to time my vet said as long as they're still active and eating and not in any distress just to leave them to get over it naturally, only usually lasts a few days before they improve. I think antibiotics are often really overprescribed to animals :? The only one of mine who doesn't have respiratory problems from time to time is my baby, but he has never been kept on woodshavings :)

i have now brought his nugarts appotment forward the earlest i can get is 930 in the morning a long night for me

he might be woring me sick but just look at this
Picture325.jpg

Back