• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

straw basket

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know where i can get a straw basket/box type thing, we got one ages ago when we won a hamper and i gave it to ~Pringle, he loves it and is always sitting on or in it, its a bit past it now though with being outside and want to get him a new one, i thought about cat baskets but out pet shops they are like £30-£50 and i dont want to spend that when it may get ruined. Is there anywhere cheaper i could maybe get one?

thanks xx

pound shops maybe? I've also seen them in wilkinsons and tk Maxx :D I need to get a new one too as my wicker bin on the landing seems to have a big hole in the middle, seems Fudge does eat something :shock: :lol:

Does anyone know where i can get a straw basket/box type thing, we got one ages ago when we won a hamper and i gave it to ~Pringle, he loves it and is always sitting on or in it, its a bit past it now though with being outside and want to get him a new one, i thought about cat baskets but out pet shops they are like £30-£50 and i dont want to spend that when it may get ruined. Is there anywhere cheaper i could maybe get one?

thanks xx

Supermarkets sometimes sell them as laundry/storage baskets - not sure if they're untreated or not though! :?

Oh I see some the other day! Hmmm I wanted to buy one and my bf laughed at me :oops: I think it was a garden centre, they had 3 different sizes too. i will try and remember!

Back