• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surrender forms needed!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhh I need a surrender form if someone would be so very kind as to send me one. Jill (honeybunny) had kindly sent me a copy of her forms and i had changed them all for my own use, but i did it on my home computer which has Works rather than windows, and i can't open the files on my work comp to print now! And i stupidly deleted Jills email with the origonals attached. I need two surrender forms and an adoption form for tommorow. Would anyone be so very generous as to send me a copy form?
thanks in advance

Can Let You Have A Copy Of Our Old Ones If You Like But They Are On The Bottom Of An Info Sheet . We Dont Use Them Now As We Have A Book And This Has Our Logo On It So Cant Let You Have That ;)

Will Have A Go Now :?

ARRRRGGGHH . JUST REALISED ITS GOT OUR NAME ON IN 3 PLACES :roll: :roll: :roll:

NO GOOD FOR YOU IM afraid :? :roll:

over to you jill

phil do you want me to blank out the honeybunnies bit for you? If so what is your place called and I'll add it so you can print straight off

phil do you want me to blank out the honeybunnies bit for you? If so what is your place called and I'll add it so you can print straight off

I can do that bit now at work Jill, i also have a picture of my own to add and a few extra bits, i had e-mailed mine to me at work but i can't open the darn files!!!

Thanks Jill your an utter star!!! I can't beleive it didn't occur to me that i wouldn't be able to convert the files from works to windows! You can do it the other way. All changed for the Wee Warren now and i have a nice bunnie pic too Hurrah!

Back