• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so Happy, Pringle.. U/D .. 9th June...Hes better!! yay

Pringle

Warren Veteran
He normally has to get his teeth cut down every 6 weeks, but its now been 11 weeks and he is showing no signs :D :D :D :D. He is eating fine, muching grass, eating his dandilion leafs, and i keep giving him veg/plants that will help grind them down so at the mo hes just purfect :rolleyes: :D .

What a good little boy hes being for me!! :rolleyes: :D :oops:

Bet i have spoken to soon :oops: :roll:.

Sorry just had to share my happyness :D

xxx

Last edited:
Yay thats great well done! I was really pleased on Monday cos they vet said Audrey didn't need hers doing yet either :)

Thanks everyone, he is happy :D normally he will just sit about if they are evn bothering him but hes still hopping about daft :D ill take some pics later to post of my lil baby :rolleyes: xx

Good luck for your Ginger, bunny_love xx

Bad news :cry:
Got up this morning and Pringle is not himself, hes quiet, didnt want picked up and not eating :cry: ..i dont get it... he was fine last night hopping about munched his food and carrot, today hes lookin bad:cry:
got vets at 11.30 so will see what they are saying.. hope my wee boy is ok, he has done well in lasting 11weeks this time...fingers crossed.. please send vibes to my wee boy xx:cry: :love:

Could it be his teeth even though he was chirpy and cheery last night and eatin fine??

Bad news :cry: ...

He is realy dehydrated and bloated, he has loads of gases in his bowels and they are squidgy, the vet gave him four big syringe of liquid stuff and put that in him to try hydrate him again and pain killers,
i have to mush his food up and syringe feed him that although he is eating it fine out of a bowl which im happy about!!
I have to take him back tomorrow morning to see if theres a change... i really hope so :cry: please send my baby lots of vibes as im worried and the vet said hes worried and its quite serious!! :cry:. ~Is there anything else i can do that might help move him along?? hope hes ok :cry:
xx

Back