• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky cat watching my buns

louandjoe

Alpha Buck
I just heard lots of foot stamping in the kitchen from the buns - I went to see what was going on and there was a cat sat staring at my buns through the french doors.

Poor buns, they were v scared and are all now sat with one eye & one ear pointed towards the door.

Bloody cats :censored:

I just heard lots of foot stamping in the kitchen from the buns - I went to see what was going on and there was a cat sat staring at my buns through the french doors.

Poor buns, they were v scared and are all now sat with one eye & one ear pointed towards the door.

Bloody cats :censored:

I had a cat that used to regularly visit my rabbit's run to try and figure out what was inside it. One day he made that mistake when Fluff was loose in the garden. I was in stitches watching that cat being chased out the garden by Fluff who had obviously had enough. When the cat got over the fence Fluff just sort of had this confused expression - a sort of ":shock: that was lucky, I have no idea what I would have done if I'd caught him" look :lol: :lol:

I've found that Barley and May are far more inquisitive of Sam (cat) than he is of them. Barley in particular loves a good sniff - May just turns and walks away.

Sam can't make out why there are two of them - he was used to Tinkerbelle - one huge French lop - but Mom, why has she suddenly turned into 2?

He sits under the hutch though and jumps onto it and the fence behind - he makes 'em jump when he jumps off the fence and onto the roof of the hutch with a bump - animals eh!

The cat next door comes into our garden and sits and watches the rabbits, and passes them fleas all the time :( I have a cat though so mine arent scared of this one and just sit and look back. She has never hurt them and I do watch closely when the buns are out, the cat has gone for us loads of times though :shock:

oh dear mady scares cats more than they do her ! she loves cats, we have a cat that come to our garden and he came in the house the other week and she loved him, but he was so scared he ran out the room into the garden :lol:

Back