• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding advice

clairey

Young Bun
Hi,

Well we finally got Daisy at the weekend & she is a cute little thing. Although she is as cheeky as anything!! My 4yr old boy, Bruiser, was neutered over 2 weeks ago & I know they can still be fertile up to 8wks after the op, but with Daisy not being old enough to get pregnant should I wait the whole 8 wks before trying to bond them fully? I have introduced them & Bruiser just kept chasing her around the room trying to do the dirty. She didn't seem at all phased by it, just kept giving him the run around. He would then give up & have a lie down & she would carry on exploring. Then he'd spot her & be off after her again. And this carried on until I put them back in their own cages. Please give me some advice!!

Thanx! :)

Plus he'll still be hormonal and if she's only a baby being humped constantly by a 4years old aint going to be the best experience :?

Back