• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grandpa Gregory............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......chillin' !!

Picture900.jpg

At the moment the old boy is doing very well :D

Janex

Awwww he's gorgeous but he still looks like a baby!!! Great bunny care Jane!:thumb:

How many buns do you have? :D

I have only had Grandpa here for a few months. I adopted him from Bobtails Rescue. Deliah took him in from a dire situation :cry:

I have 45 Buns here and one (Colonel Colin) in a wonderful Foster home with Angie65. I had agreed to take The Colonel BEFORE the Bob's Rescue situation kicked off. Angie65 has been an absolute star. She is caring for The Colonel until I can take him and she has also got him neutered and has paid for it HERSELF!!

Janex :)

10?? He looks amazing! What a lucky bun to see out his twilite years with you and your Huuuge family!

I have only had Grandpa here for a few months. I adopted him from Bobtails Rescue. Deliah took him in from a dire situation :cry:

I have 45 Buns here and one (Colonel Colin) in a wonderful Foster home with Angie65. I had agreed to take The Colonel BEFORE the Bob's Rescue situation kicked off. Angie65 has been an absolute star. She is caring for The Colonel until I can take him and she has also got him neutered and has paid for it HERSELF!!

Janex :)

wow Angie65!!! :thumb:

45 bunnies - that is heavenly!! How do you manage them all? Do you keep them seperate or in large groups? xxx:D

wow Angie65!!! :thumb:

45 bunnies - that is heavenly!! How do you manage them all? Do you keep them seperate or in large groups? xxx:D

My house is converted to accomadate loads of pens. No-bun is confined to a hutch. They are mostly in bonded pairs in each pen with a few singletons. Then there is the Boblets, a group of 5

Janex :D

My house is converted to accomadate loads of pens. No-bun is confined to a hutch. They are mostly in bonded pairs in each pen with a few singletons. Then there is the Boblets, a group of 5

Janex :D

Awww thats wonderful! I'm the same - I hate hutches but I do understand the need for them but just choose not to use them myself. If i have to confine a rabbit for bonding etc then I use a dog pen or the kitchen!!:D

I get funny looks sometimes when people see my home. Its getting more and more homely now as i get more furniture and hte carpet is down. I still have more rabbit toys (houses and tunnels) than I do human furniture tho!:oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww thats wonderful! I'm the same - I hate hutches but I do understand the need for them but just choose not to use them myself. If i have to confine a rabbit for bonding etc then I use a dog pen or the kitchen!!:D

I get funny looks sometimes when people see my home. Its getting more and more homely now as i get more furniture and hte carpet is down. I still have more rabbit toys (houses and tunnels) than I do human furniture tho!:oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only proper hooman furniture I have is a camp-bed a fridge and a washing machine!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

The only proper hooman furniture I have is a camp-bed a fridge and a washing machine!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

That makes me feel better!!:oops: :lol: At the moment I sleep on the floor with large cushions and three bunnies lying next to or near me...Or once they feel naughty or snackish jumping all over me!:oops: :roll: :lol:

Last edited:
Back