• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie-10th July-U/D 1825hrs-The Fight to Save Bobbie Goes On

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Thankfully the Depocillin Injections have brought about a vast improvement in Bobbie's respiratory tract infection :) She is still very congested in her upper respiratory tract, but her chest sounds a lot better :) She is eating well again and much to my utter amazement this morning Bobbie managed to do lots of BINKIES!! Her back legs now work properly :D
Bobbie may never be a 'healthy' Bun but to see her so happy makes me cry tears of joy

Picture894.jpg

Picture893-1.jpg

Picture892.jpg

Janex :Dt

Last edited:
I thought she only looked quite young:cry: :cry: What a terrible life she has had.
She looks so happy now though and will have a wonderful life now she has found you:D

Hi Jane, she looks great and soooo happy:D What is her temprament(sp?) like? Is she easy to handle? Do you manage to get her back in the house easy? Sorry for all the questions just intrigued at how badly treated buns behave when they find new lovely owners.:)

Aww, I'm so pleased for you Jane, and Bobby of course! Really glad she's improving after all she's been through. She's beautiful! :love:

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww how lovely to see Bobbie looking so well and sooo Happy!! Well done Jane and well done Bobbie for all the fighting you are both doing:D :D

Hi Jane, she looks great and soooo happy:D What is her temprament(sp?) like? Is she easy to handle? Do you manage to get her back in the house easy? Sorry for all the questions just intrigued at how badly treated buns behave when they find new lovely owners.:)

It never ceases to amaze me how a Bun like Bobbie, that has endured such cruelty at the hands of a human, is still willing to give 'trusting' humans another go. Bobbie is so sweet and gentle. She just craves affection and company. Bobbie is a VERY special Bun :D

Janex

aww im glad to hear bobbies a little better shes so lucky to have found a home with you Jane. hopefully she will do nothing but improve now! she is looking Gorgeous :love:

Awww it's lovely to see her enjoying herself and although you don't know if her life has been shortened by the :censored: breeder at least you know she's having a good life now :)

It never ceases to amaze me how a Bun like Bobbie, that has endured such cruelty at the hands of a human, is still willing to give 'trusting' humans another go. Bobbie is so sweet and gentle. She just craves affection and company. Bobbie is a VERY special Bun :D

Janex

All your buns have probably told her how kind and loving you are:)

Back