• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 weeks ago today at about this time I....

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
went into that awful breeders place and rescued Bobbie and her babies, Theodora and her babies and Lady Jane and her babies, oh my goodness...such a lot has happened and so many tears of sadness and of joy in those 6 weeks, I have felt so many emotions, from shock, anger, fear, revulsion, sadness through to happiness, I still think about the 4 bunnies I was forced to leave behind :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:, but I have to concentrate on those we saved, may they all continue to recover from their nightmare.

Sorry, just had to share my thoughts with you all :oops: :oops::oops:

but just look t how they are now your such a good bunny mummy and a help to us all i just look at willow and think oh my she looks so mutch better

Oh gosh, I know, but I can't help thinking about the other 4 :cry: :cry:

Bobbie looks brilliant, she looks so much better now

What a lot has happened over that time.
You all did (and are doing) such a fabulous job.

Don't know how you came about rescuing them, but well done for doing so. Have followed Bobbies story the last few days, and if it wasn't for you and Jacks Jane, she wouldn't be having the chance she has now.

Thats brilliant welldone :thumb: you done a fantastic job and you stil are :D .

Is there noway you can get the other 4 or could you not phone the RSPCA on him? xx

Back