• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT Bunny Run Needed Rotherham to Sheffield

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Hi all

A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen for two of our 'hard to homers' to go to a fantastic new home as a pair. Muffin is in foster care in Sheffield so no problem there but we need to get 'snuffle' bunny Dillon from Ellepotters to mine as soon as possible so that I can bond them for their new owners.

Can anyone help...I really dont want them to miss out on this opportunity and I can meet in the city center or train station if that helps at all.

Sooz x

I am completely snowed under at the minute, with monthend & changing jobs, so this week/weekend a definite no-no, but if no one has volunteered by next week Wed ish, I might be able to help.

:wave: I think I may be able to do it, should only be a few hours for me (just mentally thinking what I need to sort out at the house), if you PM me when you want it doing, and the details!! Will defo be able to do it from Sunday onwards, possibly Friday evening/All day Saturday.

Let me know! :)

Thanks for all offers of help but this is now sorted....DrBoo is collecting Dillon enroute to mine with Jack tomorrow.

X

Back