• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor poor domino ;-)

becks

Alpha Buck
i took the buns for their 6 monthly myxi jabs just over a week ago, sam was fine with hers, but domino, he has slightly thinner ears, so when the vet did the first part behind the ear, he shot across the table, and nick had to pin him down to have the second part in teh back of his neck.

anyway last few days he's been abit sniffly, and i suspected it was stress from teh jab.

i took him to teh vets today: usually id take them both with me, as tehy hate being apart, but as nick wasnt home i couldnt struggle getting both sam and domino out ofthe hutch, a sim not meant to eb moving about much yet following my treatment the other week - let alone climbing through a run into a hutch to catch bunnies!!!!

poor domino was mightly miffed, and when we got to teh vets i took him out of the carry cage, and he snuggle dupto me, he must of known where he was. comforting him i promised him "no needles today".

anyway when the vet saw him she gave him a good once over, heart, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, weight,....then came the "shock"....having promised him "no needles" i hadnt really considered what else my happen...

a nice thermometre up teh bottom!!!!!! :lol:

i shouldnt laugh, but his face was sooooo funny!he hid his head between my arm and belly,asthough to say "mum, im all embarressed now" lol

anyway he went away with some eyedrops, baytril, and a vet who agrees its the stress of the jab.....what an expensive bunny domino is turning out to be ;-) still i wouldnt have him any other way.

Oh bless......poor Domino!!!!!:lol:

If he wasn't suffering shock before, he probably is NOW!!!!!:p :lol:

Back