• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast time at ARC

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I couldn't help but bring my camera when I went to see Janice yesterday. Here are the bunny families enjoying their breakfast:

bunnybrekkie5.jpg

bunnybrekkie6.jpg

bunnybrekkie1.jpg

bunnybrekkie2.jpg

bunnybrekkie8.jpg

Their first vaccinations are due soon, so if you would like to help, please take a look at the sunflower competition in the fundraising section. :D

Awwww they're adorable!!!! Now which one is your future baby??;)

Donna will have to check them all in a week or so, to see who is boy and who is girl. My favourites are still the two white ones that look as if they had been diggin in dust. :D Where has Romy gone to?

Donna will have to check them all in a week or so, to see who is boy and who is girl. My favourites are still the two white ones that look as if they had been diggin in dust. :D Where has Romy gone to?

Awwww bless! Are you going to adopt a couple then? :D I decided as my home is now rabbit ruled...well if you can't beat them join them!!:shock: :lol:

Awwww bless! Are you going to adopt a couple then? :D I decided as my home is now rabbit ruled...well if you can't beat them join them!!:shock: :lol:

If they were both girls, I would love to take them, but I think my hutch and run combo is too small for 4 bunnies. And I'd need a second carrier, too. And a huuuuuuuge litter tray. :lol:

Back