• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wow at this hutch

looks cool but it's quite small when you work it out, the hutches are only just over 3' each not much room for stretching out!!!

Looks like a beauty but really doesn't have much room for all that money! Sometimes it's either cute or functional. I guess I'd rather give them lots of room than a good looking little bit.

I got bored :lol: The hutches/runs make about 51 square feet of space - you can get 10' x 6' sheds giving you 60 square feet for under £300, plus you can add levels, and you can stay dry for cleaning out (and not get a bad back moving it all around!)

my buns live in a big shed so i wouldnt buy this i just thought it looked great lol but i am getting a 2 year old doe next week so need a decent sized hutch for her until she is speyed and bonded with my other 3 in the shed lol

These guys are cheaper than the one on Ebay, they are really sturdy wood and will build to order. I've just ordered a 6ft double... Also took apart and rebuilt a 6 x 3 single at the weekend for foster rabbits, they are so sturdy you can do this with no prob. They definitely last a rabbit's lifetime, not like the pet shop rubbish you usually see.
http://www.kernowpethousing.co.uk/

Agree about sheds but it kills my back cleaning them, I need something off the ground really :)

Back