• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp - 11 weeks old

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Scamp was 11 weeks old yesterday and now weighs in at about 600g. He's spending most of his time in the kitchen. Well, apart from the numerous successful escape attempts where he ends up upstairs poking the cat, playing under a bed or binkying around the lounge sofa.

Before you look at the pictures, please note.

Scamp: Please ignore my stripes and slightly fluff ball bum - I'm moulting, this is not a laughing matter.
Me: Please ignore the fleecy penguin pj's :oops:

Right, on to the photo shoot.... Got the camera ready?
scamp06.jpg

This is my litter tray. Sometimes I like to poop in it. Sometimes not.
scamp01.jpg

This is me eating a dandelion.
scamp02.jpg

And again.
scamp03.jpg

And finishing it off.
scamp04.jpg

This me climbing on my mum.
scamp05.jpg

This is me chasing my treat ball. If find the best technique to wack it with a paw, then climb over it and chase it off in the opposite direction. I'm very fast... note the super speedy blur.
scamp07.jpg

He was found on a building site and they got in touch with my vets who tend to call me any time they have people with spare animals :lol:

Very tame! He hops around your feet whilst your working, jumps on your lap if you sit on the floor, he's fine with being picked up, ignores the washing machine/dishwasher going, will take a nap sat on your chest, comes when you rattle food. He's no problem to catch when he breaks out.

The only difference I've noticed is if you walk into the the room suddenly he has a tendency to bolt for his box. If you call him first so he knows it's you coming in he's fine though.

I'd say he was more people friendly than my pet rabbit Alfie who'd rather humans left him alone to get on with things and just delivered food regularly.

Tam

He's beautiful, and methinks he suits his name :D
Thank you for thses piccies - really cheered me up.

Wild bunnies are so cute and yours is no exception. :love:

I see loads on the side of the road and spend far too long watching them...one of these days I'll bump the car - how on earth would I explain that one!?

Gemma xx

Back