• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rngpwelfare open day

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
posted on behalf of rngpwelfare

Rabbit & Guinea Pig Welfare​

'FUN DAY’​

Sunday 29th July 2007
10.30am – 3.30pm

45 Saunton Road
Rugby
Warwickshire
CV22 6BE

Tele: 01788 335585

This year we have decided to change our open day to a ‘Fun Day’ with many new stalls that are more family orientated. We will have a range of stalls that will hopefully interest people of varying ages from Books, Painted plant pots, plants as well as the usual tombola’s, raffle prizes ranging from a lovely ‘Booze Basket’, along with the BBQ and many side show games that I am sure the kids will enjoy.

We will also have items from the lovely Pampered Piggies Company and hopefully, for all you Midlander’s, a chance to meet up with other forum members from the Midland Hopper Group.

If you feel that you might be able to help on the day, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or Shaun, or if you have any items like books, plants or something lovely that we can raffle, bottles (preferable still full lol) for our bottle stall, it would be most appreciated.

We sincerely hope that you can join us on the day to raise funds for our rescue buns and piggies.

Please Note: We do not re-home on the actual day but will reserve a bun/s or piggy that you have fallen in love with and arrangements for another day to collect.

Many Thanks

Tracy

I'm going to have a second hand book stall there .... I've acquired a load of chick lit & forensic science novels to name a few genres so pop along and get your holiday read for much cheaper than the charity shops are asking :lol: :lol:

I'm going to have a second hand book stall there .... I've acquired a load of chick lit & forensic science novels to name a few genres so pop along and get your holiday read for much cheaper than the charity shops are asking :lol: :lol:

do we get any BOG OF ones:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was scared to check this reply as I was convinced you'd bring up my should-be-posted-in-the-desperate section :lol:

as if I would:lol: :lol: :lol: but now you have brought it up, perhaps you should let everyone know what catagories you have;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For anyone wanting to know how to get rid of a man or how to get one then Jill has some very interesting books;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK guys.. .we need to do a no-rain dance for tomorrow

11.gif
rain, rain go away......

If it rains will Tracy cancel or does she have cover for some of the stalls?

or do we just all bring big umbrellas! :D

I can't make it now, what with the car out of action :cry:
I'll be doing no-rain-dancing from Nottingham though!!!
hope it goes well :D

or do we just all bring big umbrellas! :D

I am bringing my wellies, a boat and paddles just in case:lol: :lol:

The weather woman on our central news last night said it would rain heavily through the night and all day saturday with flood alert warnings. I obviously dont live on earth as it is glorious hot and sunny here at the moment:lol: :lol:

Back