• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit rescues in northamptonshire

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
I know about nanna, animals in need and rabbit rescue but wondered if anyone on this site has a rescue I don't know about!?

looking for a neutered male bunny for my little wild spudsey who is 12 weeks old

Northampton Rabbit Rescue: 01604 863175 they have about 40 bunnies in so I would think they'll have something suitable :)

Definitely try Rabbit Rescue (I know, I keep pushing it). The woman who runs it is brilliant and she matched Inky with Smokey perfectly. They have a website at http://www.rabbitrescue.co.uk/ but I don't kno whow often it's updated.

Glad Spudsy will be getting a boyfriend!

think I'll have to give rabbit rescue a ring, see if I can go over and have a look????

lindsay at the vets gave me animals in needs no who apparently have some wild baby bunnies...I thought about it but decided that I would like to bond spudsy with a domestic. their wild bunnies would have been hand reared by someone else and I think they would probably not bond with me.
unlike spudsy who sits on my lap for ages and licks my NECK!!! :lol:

Back