• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rabbit boarding in Tyne and Wear

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Does anyone who lives in Tne and Wear or close by areas know of any rabbit accomodation that would take in a 4 group.

I'm going on holiday next year for 7 days and my next door neighbour was going to look after my 4 buns but with recent events concerning Amber i'm now worrying if it happens to another one of my buns while i was away and either she didn't notice and because she's quite old with a sick husband i can't expect her to rush to emergancy vets at say 11pm.

Internet search hasn't brought anything up, i'm not saying i don't trust her but late night emergancy might be abit to much and i'd like to go away not worrying every second.

Last edited:
i would do it for you if i lived closer lol theres someone in Gateshead who looks after rabbits while their owners are on holiday will see if i can find her phone number if you want. :) i know she said she'd owned 30 rabbits at one point so she'll know about rabbit care/health.

also if you pop into a few vets they sometimes have ads on their notice boards and theres normally plenty of ads offering to look after your pets while your on holiday hope you find something hun.

Oh yes goo idea, i'll have a look in my vets. I did tell my mam we could get one of thosepet sittes, come to yur house, have a police check and everything. Oh no can't have someone in my house:roll: She's a tad funny about that, lol.

I have come across one in Durham not that far away in the car really so i've emailed them just waiting to hear back.

Back