• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eastbourne Rescue Sponsorship

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf raine

We are trying to raise funds for Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue and would appreciate your help.

You can sponsor a hutch for £12 for a year or £6 for six months. This money would help support the work at Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue and go towards the neutering/spaying, vaccinating, vet care, feeding of a bunny prior to their finding a permanent loving home.

Alternatively, you can sponsor an individual bunny whilst they are at the rescue and can choose from some of the selected photos March Hare has displayed under rabbits in need. When your bunny of choice is rehomed, your sponsorship will be passed to another Eastbourne Rescue bunny. Costs as above.

You can also sponsor a litter. Costs as above.

Please pm me ( raine ) if you are interesting in supporting, or if you have any queries.

Sponsors will receive a certificate, book mark and photo of bunny if chosen.

www.eastbournerabbitrescue.co.uk

I will Raine but cannot do anything untill next week so give me a reminder;) long story to do with a fight with a cashpoint machine and lack of cheques until my cashpoint card arrives:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for your sponsorship, its much appreciated. I have pmd you the details and will send you a pack off.

Not ignoring this one, but I have sponsored a hutch here already!!!!!!!!!!! Come on everyone all these buns are LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thank you so much to the people who have sponsored a hutch at Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue and who contacted me via pm. I am sorry that I didn't thank you all. Your support is greatly appreciated by Caroline and the bunnies at the Rescue.

Back